lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2008

"Lots of Laughter and Sex"

You said, when we embarked on this great adventure together, that lots of laughter was essential in a relationship.
I agreed.
You also made the point that a great deal of sex was of equal importance.
Again, I agreed. Wholeheartedly.
In fact I remember your exact words: laughter and sex are the barometers of a relationship. This was the statement you made, if I remember correctly.
Don't get me wrong. I couldn't agree more. But not at the same time, ya fuckin cow.


WELSH, Irvine (1995): "Lots of Laughter and Sex" in The Acid House, p. 63. London: Vintage.

2 Transgresións da máxima de relación:

sarita dijo...

vale, te voy a copiar parte de esto xD welsh es crack!

sarita dijo...

qué coño, te lo copio todo. oh, welsh, el pueblo te aclama!

 
Esta web apoia á iniciativa dun dominio galego propio (.gal) en Internet